South Peace News
Eight awards were presented to seven High Prairie and area businesses at the High Prairie and Area Chamber of Commerce awards gala Oct. 22 at the Triangle Hall.
Winners were as follows:
* Business of the Year for more than 10 employees: POPS Home Hardware.
* Business of the Year for less than 10 employees: NAPA Auto Parts.
* Environmental Awareness: Christie’s Gardens and Greenhouse.
* Entrepreneur of the Year: Christie’s Gardens and Greenhouse.
* Tourism and Hospitality Award: Shadow Creek Resort.
* Community Spirit Individual Award: Verna Ogg.
* Community Spirit Business Award: Freson Bros.
* New Business of the Year: Rural Fashion Girl.
Photos of the winners will be published in next week’s South Peace News.